How Custom Orders Work
Custom ordering is as easy as 1,2,3! Here’s how:
- Start in Custom Orders.
- Find your desired absorbency listing then choose the sizes, gusset width, and quantities you'd like. Then add everything to your cart.
- Fill the “Order Notes” section out in your Cart. Tell us what colors, themes, hand dye colors, url link for custom fabric choices, and anything else you’d like to make your order perfect for you, then check out. We will reach out to verify choices and discuss fulfillment timeframe.
DIRECT COMMUNICATION IS REQUIRED FOR CUSTOM ORDERS. If you haven't left a means for us to reach you, and we haven't heard from you in 10 days, we will make your custom item in the colors/fabrics of our choosing and mail them to the shipping address you provide. No refunds on custom items once they have been shipped.
- WOVEN COTTON prints can be found at local fabric stores (for example: Joann’s) or on sites such as Etsy. Prints can be specifically chosen by you or curated by us based on your specifications.
- SATEEN & KNITTED COTTONS are available to browse on sites like Spoonflower, Little Cocalico, and Raspberry Creek.
- VELOURS are available in colors and fabric content shown. All Velours are sourced from the same supplier. Colors shown are not always available and are approximate. Availability and selection are subject to change without notice. Any white velour can be chosen and hand dyed as well.
- SHERPA comes in natural state and can be hand dyed. A solid color or three colors maximum per order.
- We use PROCION DYES from Dharma Trading Company. They have a wide range of colors, follow the above link and browse their selection prior to placing your dye order.
- EACH PAD COMES WITH ONE SNAP. If you require a second snap please indicate so in “Add Order Notes” section in Cart before checking out or via email after you’ve placed your order.
- EDGING may vary between a serged edged or a topstitched edged. If you have a preference please indicate so in “Add Order Notes” section in Cart before checking out or via email after you’ve placed your order.
Any questions? Please reach out and ask, we'll see what we can do for you.
We are receiving a lot of custom and made to order requests. Please be patient as our current turn around time for made to order and custom orders is roughly 2-4 weeks, in some instances slightly longer. We make each order in order as they come in and work as fast as we can to get you your items as soon as possible. If custom fabric is chosen add supplier's manufacturing and shipping timeframes to Alta Luna turn around times.
Prices reflect average cost of fabric. Custom fabric choices may be higher priced than fabrics we regularly use (which is reflected in listing price). This is rare, but if it occurs a private item listing will be sent to you for difference in cost. This private listing must be purchased for work on your order to begin. If this isn't favorable we will be happy to work with you in finding the perfect fabric for you at the original price with no additional charges.
Completion timeframes are estimates. While every effort will be made to adhere exactly to timelines, Alta Luna is not responsible for custom fabric order shipping times and/or delays, natural disasters, or any other unforeseen issue and circumstance out of our control including but not limited to alien abduction, Sasquatch, or el chupacabra.