Custom and made to order items include: pads of all absorbency levels, gusher pads, liner pads, starter kits, pad wrappers, wet bags, cloth kitchen towels, facial rounds, and interlabial pads.
Custom ordering is as easy as 1,2,3! Here’s how:
- Start in Custom Orders.
- Find your desired item listing, choose the variables and quantities you'd like, then add everything to your cart.
- Fill the “Order Notes” section out in your Cart. Tell us what colors, themes, url link for custom fabric choices, and anything else you’d like to make your order perfect for you. If further information is needed we will reach out to you.
DIRECT COMMUNICATION IS REQUIRED FOR CUSTOM ORDERS. If you haven't left a means for us to reach you, and we haven't heard from you in 10 days after initial contact, we will make your custom item in the colors/fabrics of our choosing and mail them to the shipping address you provide. No refunds on custom items once they have been shipped.
- WOVEN COTTON prints can be found at local fabric stores (for example: Joann’s) or on sites such as Etsy. Prints can be specifically chosen by you or curated by us based on your specifications.
- KNITTED COTTONS are available to browse on sites like Spoonflower, Little Cocalico, Raspberry Creek, and Etsy to name a few.
- VELOURS are available in colors and fabric content shown. All Velours are sourced from the same supplier. Colors shown are not always available and are approximate. Availability and selection are subject to change without notice.
- EACH PAD COMES WITH ONE SNAP. If you require a second snap please indicate so in “Add Order Notes” section in Cart before checking out or via email after you’ve placed your order.
- EDGING may vary between a serged edged or a topstitched edged. If you have a preference please indicate so in “Add Order Notes” section in Cart before checking out or via email after you’ve placed your order.
- A MINIMUM $20 CHARGE APPLIES FOR CUSTOM DESIGNED PRINTS. Final cost will be determined based on complexity of design. An invoice for design will be sent to you after your initial purchase; and payment of which must be received for work to begin on your design.
Any questions? Please reach out and ask, we'll see what we can do for you.
*As of July 2023 - Custom and made to order items will be limited to a manageable number each month. Once the monthly limit for custom orders has been reached some or all custom and made to order listings will be removed until the following month. This is to avoid delays and ensure every customer receives quality items in a timely manner. If there are no visable listings, or an item you’re looking for isn’t listed, please check back with us on the first of next month, or feel free to reach out to us directly. Thank you for your understanding!
Prices reflect average cost of fabric. Custom fabric choices may be higher priced than fabrics we regularly use (which is reflected in listing price). This is rare, but if it occurs a private item listing will be sent to you for difference in cost. This private listing must be purchased for work on your order to begin. If this isn't favorable we will be happy to work with you in finding the perfect fabric for you at the original price with no additional charges.
Completion timeframes are estimates. While every effort will be made to adhere exactly to timelines, Alta Luna is not responsible for custom fabric order shipping times and/or delays, natural disasters, or any other unforeseen issue and circumstance out of our control including but not limited to alien abduction, Sasquatch, or el chupacabra.